How to remove Qustodio from Android phones. This video will show you how to remove the parental control app Qustodio from an Android mobile. It is very easy to disable Qustodio on an Android phone and get rid of it. Afterwards you can use your phone freely.
- Swap programs in android
- Hold the finger on Qustodio to open its app settings.
- The window will close quite quickly, but quickly click on battery in the settings for Qustodio.
- Quickly deactivate "Keep running after screen off"
- Quickly deactivate "system wake setting".
- Close qustodio and do whatever you want.
Because Qustodio does not close the apps completely, just moves them to the background, you can try over and over again to hit the right buttons... After a few tries it will take you maybe 20 seconds to disable Qustodio.
Tags: How to remove Qustodio from Android phones, Qustodio, parental, control, remove, disable, Questudio, Qustudio